Paragon Rom Knee Brace For Both Legs
Paragon Rom Knee Brace is a prefabricated, custom adjusted range of motion (ROM) controls and restrict flexion / extension of the knee joint through a multi point joint fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on quite a big range of population and for a multiple orthopedic problems associated with knee joint in specific and the lower limb in general.
8-10 Working Days
ROM Knee Brace – Features
* Easy application and removable, secure and tight holding of the brace to the leg.
* Two pieces wrapping system with special bonded fabric for lining which has high cushioning coefficient provides a good grip of the product to the leg.
* Bears the load of the leg without deformation, no play of the hinges even after prolong use.
* Separate pins for extension and flexion adjustments.
* Improves aesthetics, improves patient compliance, improves life, improves comfort.
* Prevention of sports injury & Resistant patello femoral pain.
* Patella / Joint dislocation & Post operative knee immobilization
* Post cast removal following fracture & Post knee replacement rehabilitation.
* ACL Knee, PCL ruptures / injury / surgery
Mode of action
* Prevents the knee joint from unexpected load, motion to stimulate healing and provides stability to the weak or injured knee joint.
* To prevent an excessive range of knee joint motion.
* To decrease limitations in maintaining a standing position or in walking short distances.
It gives initial result in 10 to 12 days and for proper results should be used for at least 1.5 to 2 months as guided. Use it for 4-6 hours daily till you get benefited. After that gradually its use can be stop.
How To Use
* Affix the hinges on the two sides of the knee joint with the Velcro on the inner side of the hinge, so that the centre of the ROM knee brace joint coincides with axis of the knee. Take care that both the hinges are upright as per the arrow mark and the bending is in line with knee bending.
* Wrap the Velcro bands around the leg one by one carefully.
* Fasten the Velcro strips with the reverse buckling to a comfortable, secure grip.