Paragon Air Traction Neck Brace (Premium) device recommended for neck pain relief, herniated cervical disc, neck traction therapy, neck treatment, radiculopathy. Paragon Neck is a ambulatory traction device which helps to reduce intra-discal pressure by relieving neck pain and assisting patient recovery using innovative expansion system. Paragon Neck comes in a universal size.
(1) Traction Belt Inflatable expansion belt provides traction effect.
(2) Chin Collar Contoured frontal collar is ergonomically designed to provide comfort, support and stability
(3) One-Touch Velcro type Connectors Provide ease of attachment on both sides of the Traction Belt.
(4) Support Frame Provides fixed-point for traction effect. Stabilizes pressure on the collar bone and chest areas.
(5) Air Injection Nozzle Allows simple connection of the inflation pump. Simply unscrew nozzle to deflate the traction belt.
Traction device - Paragon Neck has patented vertical expansion air pads on the rear. This is a unique mechanism that greatly eases pain and helps patient's recovery.
Paragon Neck traction therapy - scientifically proven benefits have been identified with only 2 or 3 times of daily use with the appropriate pressure for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
If you need the neck system to use only for support, use it with a lower air pressure. Recommended For
•Neck pain relief
•Herniated, Bulging Disc
•Degenerative cervical discs
•Radiculopathy (nerve pain) in arms
•Spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis
•Cervical Pain of physical origin which needs traction therapy
•Patients suffering from the after effects of car accidents Clinical Studies
1- Ensure that the traction belt is completely deflated. If there should be some air left, remove air by rotating the Air Release Screw counterclockwise. Then rotate the Air Release Screw clockwise before air injection.
2- Attach the one face of the Belt Adhesive Side to the one face of the Support Adhesive Side.(Air injection Nozzle should face down)
3- Put your chin on the Chin Pad of the Neck support.
(You are recommended to put a handkerchief or towel on the chin pad to absorb perspiration).
4- Attach the other face of the belt adhesive side to the other face of the Support Adhesive Side. (It looks like wearing Disk Dr. for neck around your neck.)
5-Confirm whether the Air Release Screw of the Air Injection nozzle is tight and then link the Air Injection Tongs with the Air Release Screw.
6- Grab the head of the pump with one hand and the Pump Handle with the other hand. Then, push and pull the pump handle repeatedly to inflate the traction belt.
7- As air is injected, the traction belt will expand upward and downward. You will feel tightening around your neck.
8- By pushing the Air Injection Tongs, remove it from the Air Injection Nozzle.
9- To unbind the traction belt, be sure to release air where the traction belt is around your neck, so that it may not be rolled up. To release air, rotate the Air Release Screw slightly counterclockwise.(you can also release air by depressing the pin in the air release screw).
How to Use:
- Put Your Chin on the chin collar and attach the belt.
- Connect the air injection tongs of air pump with the air nozzle.
- Inflate air inside of belt by pump.
- While the belt expand vertically, the traction function becomes effective.