Paragon Silicone Gel Insole
A calcaneum spur (or heel spur) is often associated with plantar fasciitis and ankylosing spondylitis. A posterior calcaneum spur may also develop on the back of the heel at the insertion of the Achilles tendon.
An inferior calcaneal spur consists of a spike of calcification, which lies superior to the plantar fascia at the insertion of the intrinsic foot musculature onto the calcaneus. Until recently, an inferior calcaneal bone spur was erroneuously thought to develop at the insertion of the plantar fascia. While heel spurs are commonly associated with plantar fasciitis, they are not caused by plantar fasciitis and many people who suffer from plantar fasciitis do not have heel spurs. Oftentimes, inferior heels spurs do not have to be removed as part of the treatment for plantar fasciitis. However, posterior heel spurs are often large and palpable through the skin and may need to be removed as part of the treatment of insertional Achilles tendonitis.
8-10 Working Days
1. Tenderness to pressure on the sole of the foot
2. Deformities of the forefoot and toes
3. Heel pain or calcaneum spur
4. Joint pain (Arthralgia)
Mode of Action
1. The soft cushion relieves tenderness to pressure and irritative conditions on the sole & Heel of the foot.
2. Absorption of the shock on the ankle, knee and hip joints as well as the spine.
1. Made of high quality Silicone, skin-friendly and non-slip.
2. Specially soft cushioning of sensitive areas of the sole of the foot with the integrated “Soft spots” Integrated splay foot pad and a low profile support for the longitudinal arch of the foot
Instructions For Use
1. Place the Insoles in your shoes (if necessary, take out any existing Insoles first to achieve the optimum fit).
2. Make sure you put Insoles in both shoe (Exception: If the Insole is being used to correct different leg lengths).
3. The Silicone Insoles can be worn in street, sports and casual shoes and also in working shoes.
1. Wash by hand in a lukewarm detergent for delicates.
2. Do not place on a radiator to dry.